a skill to make life and work easier

Normally, every time i have to deal with a trouble in whatever method, either calling for technical support or checking from Google or asking a friend. I would feel so happy to get the right answer and the right way to solve the trouble. I was so confident that I will remember the method and next time if I met the problem again i will be sure to be able to solve it. However, for so many times that I was proved to be wrong on this point. I have to go through the same hard process again to solve the same problem from many times.
So, now I decided to record every little tricks and skills that I learned to solve daily or work related problems, so next time I had the same problem I can come back and check how I did it last time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinosaur Bones in situ

Sedimentary Structures and Bedforms